Aspire to HE
Aspire to HE is a government funded programme that’s designed to help students make an informed choice about progressing to higher education.
They may be considering applying for an apprenticeship or university degree. These are both tough and exciting decisions but in conjunction with Aspire to HE we offer a number of ways in which your child can explore these opportunities including, visits to local colleges and the University of Wolverhampton, information and advice about the many different courses that are available, careers advice and much more.
The Aspire to HE programme is funded by the government so there is no cost to you or your child. We also provide lunch and cover travel costs.
If you’d like to know more about some of the programmes we deliver, please talk to your school’s Aspire to HE Lead Teacher, Miss Fenwick at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you can find some of the programmes being run this year by Moseley Park and the Aspire to HE programme
Whole Year Group Intervention
- Employability Intervention with ‘My World of Work‘
- Soft Skills Intervention with ‘PositivelyMAD‘
- Motivational Intervention with Stephen Seki
Faculty Projects run by Aspire to HE
Years 9 – 11
- Partners in Steam: New Art Gallery Walsall – Download leaflet
- Architecture is for Everyone: Blenheim Palace – Download leaflet
Years 9 – 13
- Working in Elite Sport – Download leaflet
|Applying to University|
|University Rankings & Reviews|