School Improvement Plan
To raise the aspirations and achievements of all students by providing a broad, coherent and challenging curriculum in a high quality localised learning environment which meets their personal learning and developmental needs.
Values and Beliefs
Our mission ‘Building Success Together’ is underpinned by the fundamental belief that ALL children are the focus. We aim to guarantee:
- Nothing less than good teaching for ALL students
- Nothing less than good progress for ALL students
We are committed to putting the learner first by ensuring each student:
- Achieves their full potential
- Effectively contributes to team working, community and partnership
- Is provided with a relevant personalised curriculum offer
- Develops high level personal learning and study skills
In becoming outstanding, we will have a school where:
- All students make at least expected progress.
- Attendance is excellent, as students want to come to school because lessons are exciting and the curriculum meets their needs.
- We are first choice for local families
- Our students are held up as ambassadors and positive role models for others
- The best teachers and associate staff want to work
- A broad range of enrichment activities and trips enable students to experience things that may have been otherwise inaccessible to them.