All pupils from Years 7 to 11 must wear the school uniform. Uniform can be purchased from Clemmy’s in Darlaston.
- Purple Blazer
- Tie – Purple, Yellow, white – clip on or standard
- Black plain school shoes – Shoes must be smart and made of a fabric such as leather or PVC that can be polished. Canvas shoes such as Vans, Converse, boots, coloured laces, trainers or Nike Airforce shoes are not permitted.
- Earrings – small studs only – No sleepers or dangling earrings. No flesh holes or horn style earrings, or other facial piercings. Earrings which stretch holes in the ear beyond the normal range of traditional earrings are not allowed. Students will be asked to remove all unacceptable piercings.
- Rings – plain type
- No long nail extensions, must be appropriate length
In addition to the above:
- Black school trousers that must not be jeans, jeggings, leggings or treggings
- Black school skirt. Skirt must be knee length and not tight fitting.
- Plain white collared shirt
- Black or grey plain socks or plain black tights
- Only Plain black V neck jumper that exposes the tie can be worn under blazers
- No round neck jumpers or hoodies, tracksuit tops to be worn under blazers at anytime.
Facial jewellery is not allowed under any circumstances
Post 16 students are expected to wear suits; trousers and jackets for male students and either skirts or trousers with jackets for female students
The regular Moseley Park P.E. kit is as follows:
- Purple/black t-shirt with embroidered school logo
- Purple/Black shorts with embroidered school logo
- Black socks
- Black sweatshirt with embroidered school logo
- Black tracksuit bottoms with embroidered school logo
- No items of PE wear can be branded must be plain black