Every young person needs high-quality career guidance to make informed decisions about their future.
The eight Gatsby benchmarks of Good Career Guidance:
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the needs of each pupil
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance
Good career guidance is a necessity for delivering technical education reforms and is a vehicle for social justice: those young people without social capital or home support suffer most from poor career guidance.
Which is why Moseley Park is committed to curating and developing an extensive library of resources for our students, all of which you can explore below.
Our named Careers Leader is Andrew Samuels, and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Black Country LEP has identified 5 key transformational sectors Advanced Manufacturing Building Technologies (& Construction) Transport Technologies Environmental Technologies Business Services These Sector Dashboards can be downloaded by clicking the links in the table...